So I was shocked, and Lisa was petrified. 100's of 7 year olds dressed as vixens, catholic school girls, strippers, and baby prostitutes.
A police officer escorted his prostitute in the school. A maybe 6" mini skirt hides her pre-puberty body. I bet she has a pole to dance on for her daddy at home. I want to barf.
They will all work for Hugh in a few more years.
So I told Lisa, they are this worried about their looks now. Wait til they get older. Anthony has no chance. Even the ugliest littel girl is dressed like a diva. With this attire I expect half of these girls to be pregnant by 6th grade. The new standard for the upcoming generation seems to be use your body to get what you want. But wait, 7 year old boys dont even like girls. Hopefully this is just a fad- Britney Spears - stay away from our elementary kids.
Lisa didnt even say anything about the tight little pants the boys where. Where did these come from. Whats the point. Pants that are so tight you cant run. - When your a kid your supposed to run. Oh wait! This generation is more concerned about video games. They consume the life out of kids. Every kid destined to be an overweight Diva. This should be interesting. Guess we know where that Drop Dead Diva idea came from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.