So lately all Lisa's blogs have been about Keanu. Now, personally I dont have anything against Mr Reeves, but I'm worried now that he is single. Lisa's jealousy of Keanu hanging out with that stupid charlie angel wannabe Camaron, just proves to me I should be really worried about Keanu and his intentions. If he searches his name on the internet, he will surely find Lisa's mesmorizing blog, and surely see how truly cute and wonderful she is from reading her blog. Then he will surely want to meet her. I see exactly where this is going. Keanu, Lisa is mine - stay away - we will watch your movies, snuggled up to each other in bed, thats as close as you are going to get to my Lisa. You are not welcome at my house.
Mr Slater, you are welcome at my house. Only because Lisa deems you as old and gross now that you have past up your prime.
Thats all - just needed to rant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.