Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fatten me up?

I have come to the conclusion, quite possibly, that Lisa is trying to fatten me up.

She bakes all these wonderful meals, and wonderful deserts and I cant help to eat them all up. Last night, for dinner, she makes tuna helper, cinnimon rolls, and Apple Yummies. I used the word yummies, because i really dont know what they are called. I just know they are delicious and probably completely non-nutricious.

This morning, Lisa gives me a bag with more Apple yummies, Cookies, Chocolate Chex Mix, and Oreos. She might be just trying to get them out of the house, or she might have a secret agenda to fatten me up for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Either way - Lisa can cook. I'm so lucky. If i disapear around Thanksgiving and Lisa has alot of extra brisket - you know what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.