Lisa has started the "South Beach Diet". I have accepted the good eating habits associated with this program. I have to be supportive of my loved one.
So Day 1 (Monday) - No Carbs all day. I had a craving for a snickers bar at lunch, so I avoided the candy machine by walking around the building the rest of the day. Other than this I was good.
Night time comes - I dont sleep. I wasnt really thinking of anything in particular- my body just didnt want to sleep.
Day 2 (Tuesday) though I didnt sleep all night, I was awake in the morning , like more than usual - I felt great. no carbs - no sleep.
Day 3(Wednesday) - decided to eat carbs for dinner. I'm mostly skinny. a few carbs wont hurt. I slept like a baby.
Lisa is struggling, I understand - no bread, no fruit, no chocolate, no popcorn. She is grouchy, but I understand why. I have to be supportive, but I dont know what to say, or what to do. She will be happy in the long run, as soon as she conquers this hurdle. She is persistant, and determined. I just want her happy, regardless of whatever she weighs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.