Wednesday, July 22, 2009

south beach phase 1 (continued)

After reading Lisa's post. I had to continue on the story. I have officially giving up the south beach diet , though still trying to be supportive of Lisa and her goal. Lisa said I dont need to lose any weight, and I understand this, though sometimes I wish my Ryan Reynolds 6 pack would mysteriously appear., without any contribution on my part.

Lisa is still very irritable, I have came to the conclusion that I cannot make her happy, Its all about the carbs and feeding her. My sporatic breakfast cooking has not happened, though I think making her breakfast really helps her mood.

I have been cooking more. I made hamburgers, and pork steaks on the grill monday night, and pizza last night, though Anthony wouldnt help me finish the pizza - so I had enough carbs for all of us yesterday. I think my stomach didnt appreciate the pizza, becuase it kept me up all night.I remember every dream I had last night inbetween naps. All depressing with a bad ending. Funny, I only wish carbs had the same effect on me.

But Kudos for Lisa, She is doing a really good job . I'm proud of her at any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.