So in my very best efforts to be supportive for my awesome other half "Lisa" . I have read 10 steps to be supportive for those people on a diet.
I am the cheerleader , the confidant, the supporter, I always try to show the positive.
the weight she expects to lose and the actual weight that is coming off are 2 different numbers. I'm trying to be supportive as possible. "Honey, its percentage based. Just becuase a 500lb woman lost 100lbs doesnt mean you can lose 100 lbs. " You dont weigh much more than 100 lbs anyway. Take time and let this work. Dont obsess. I love you the way you are.
I'm very proud of her, I'm sure its hard to give up popcorn, dp, chocolate, cake, bread, more bread, pillsbury - these are a necessity for Lisa's happiness.
I have been trained - if she is mad, give her food. If she is sad, give her food. I take full responsibility for this honey. Truly I'm sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.