Monday, January 18, 2010

I needed to post something.........

I havent wrote anything in a while. Lisa has been blogging up a storm, so I figured it was my turn to analyze Lisa's Blog and add my own commentary. I wish I could make little flags on her page, to make it more humorous, but my equivelent log will have to do.

Bridal Extravaganza - I tagged along for the event. I'm genuinely interested in what the final idea of Lisa's will be law when it comes to what is going to be at our wedding, and I have to be in tune with Lisa. After paying attention for once to all the pricing of photographers, decor coordinators, wedding consultants, dj's etc. I realized the following.
#1 A wedding is the equivelent in decision making as to buying a house.
#2 We might escape with one day costing as much as a new car.
#3 Photobooths are fun, despite my initial thoughts on such.

All said and done. I came out a little more knowledgable, and I think Lisa came out alot more stressed.

Home Improvement Shows - I have had the liberty of watching TV at all the right times, to catch all the home improvement, and house makeover shows that come on tv. The one that has the woman that grew boobs overnight and flaunts them, usually seems to be on more than the others. But anyways - I have started obsessing.
#1) I want to redo the guest 1/2 bath.
#2) Build Frenchdoors on the Formal Living Room, and make a scrapbook room for Lisa, with all kinds of shelves and cubbies, doors and drawers for her to neatly organize stuff.
#3) I want to knock down the wall from the formal living room to the kitchen, Redesign the kitchen layout.
#4) Redo the fire place and paint the living room.
#5) Move around Furniture so our house looks like one on TV.
#6) Lisa bought me, 50 peg board hooks for the garage, so I want to reorganize it.

Ofcoarse all these I think about in my sleep, but cant touch, becuase I know we have to save for our wedding.

Keyboard - I know Lisa didnt blog about this, but its also been irking me for sometime. My secret is I love making my own music, Keyboard, drums, guitar ect. Eventually I would like to have my own little studio upstairs. Anyways, my keyboard is fried. It dies randomly. The track recorder doesnt work, so I cant record. It bugs me. I found a new one to look at online, so it occupies my time. Sorry just had to vent about it, actually I'm not sorry - if your taking the time to read about it - You are truly bored anyway.

Termite, and Bushwazi or whatever its called. - Lisa has started her boot camp, with the bushwazi or Bushiban - HA! I thought of its name finally, and its leader termite. I'm very proud of her for trying and taking instruction from a guy named termite. She is getting up at 4:45am working out, then working out again at night. Ofcoarse with the bed empty, I have figured out that I am also getting up at 4:45am. So we will see if these lonely mornings and nights pay off. If it makes her happy - I'm all for it. but a fruit and vegatables diet - scares me. I survived south beach though. So we will see. I'll comment more on this one next week.


Thats all I have for now. I know this was all completely random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.