Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

As everyone knows Valentine's Day is coming up. It s a time for me to show my appreciation of the one, the true and wonderful Lisa.

There isnt a day that goes by, that I don't think how truly blessed I am to have the true love, affection, endearment and excitement that Lisa gives me in our relationship. I couldnt think of someone more caring, more determined, more sweet, innocent to want walking beside me down that isle.

Now I know we don't always see eye to eye, but she keeps my life completely organized and full of routine and laughter. This laughter is the basis of my undying love to her. From the quirky things she does, to little comments she makes, Lisa always has something to add to any situation that just makes me fall a little harder for her every day. I am truly thankful for this.

Thank you honey, for making life more meaningful, and just allowing me to share this adventure with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.