Monday, June 22, 2009

Chunk and Dane Cook

So Lisa and I had the pleasure of going to see Dane Cook this weekend. We had bought cheap seats, and Dane hooked us up 15 rows from floor. Thanks Dane. But at the same time dane hooked up chunk from the goonies, with row 16 seats. Yeah if you were in section 126 Row 16, I'm sure you either heard or were affiliated with the goonies crew.

Chunks annoying laugh, over powered dane's performance. If the laugh alone wasnt annoying enough Chunk (which I think was a girl) Laughed at comments that just were not funny. Like when Dane said his parents died of cancer 9 months ago - Chunk laughed so hard. Friend of Chunk had to be embarrassed. Who the hell thinks thats funny. Everytime Dane talked Chunk laughed. A loud hideous laugh that only could be subdued with a bowl of ice cream or duct tape.

The first guy and Dane were great. The second commedian - was not worth standing on stage. Though his talk about hypotheticals woman give men came in handy on sunday after watching the proposal. It gave us a good laugh.

Chunk is still alive. I even let out a loud " Hey you guys! " when we left - Chunk probably looked for hours for his long lost friend. But thanks for about ruining dane cook's show - chunk you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.