Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mother of the Day

I have decided reading the news about mothers/father's killing their children deserves a spot in my blog.
So this blog is dedicated to all the parents who sufficate, stab, beat, shake, throw their child to the point of death. Why have children if 1) You cant control yourself 2) Have any urges to beat anyone 3) And Umm really can't control yourself.

This article - http://www.39online.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-us-toddler-stabbed,0,919107.story

Stabbed her daughter over 100 times? WTF! How many times do you have to do it before you say - Hmm - what the hell am I doing. - obviously for her over 100 times.

The lawyer says she has history of mental problems - so why was she having a baby in the first place?

So many questions I'll never have the answers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.