
Lisa came home one day addicted to farm town. This is the new rage on facebook, if you didn't know this. Basically you build a farm plow , plant seeds and harvest them for coin to buy more plowing, plant more seeds and harvest more crops, so you can expand your farm, plow more, plant more seeds, and harvest more crops.
I compare it to the old coke commercials - where the guy is walking around in circles working harder and harder to buy more coke, what they never told you is eventually he finds out work is overrated and just starts robbing and stealing to get his coke.
Lisa goes to work on her homework , while I clean up a little. Homework is now Farm town. I see her caught in the downward spiral of the coke commercial, desperately calling for intervention. IS it too late to save her.
Then the other night, she needs more friends so she can sell animals to plant more crops, to get more money - You understand the routine now.
I decide to help her out and create my own farm. Now Lisa is falling asleep, and I cant seem to look away from the computer , because I am engorged in the idea of having a bigger farm, planting more crops to get more money.
Help us we really need an intervention!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.