As Lisa knows I too had a child hood crush on Christian Slater. Not that I wanted to boink him or anything, I just thought he was cool. Everything Christian Slater was cool. Gleaming the Cube started this, Heathers, Kuffs, True Romance - all lived up to my expectations.
MacGyver was also in this childhood- I wanna be like him phase. Anyone who can fix a radiator with a paperclip and an egg - is cool. MythBusters ruined my image of Macgyver by busting all his myths.
Girls I thought were awesome - and should have been mine. Winonna Ryder, Beetlejuice and Heathers.
Elizabeth Hurley - She is still yummy.
Jennifer Love Hewitt - This was short lived.
Noone else memorable.
My Adult Woman Crush is Definitely Lisa. There is not a woman on the face of this earth that has more carisma, more intelligence, more consideration, more gratitude, more just pure sexiness than Lisa. I am truly lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.