Lisa,
You are truly amazing. Its not the awesome Ipod that you gave me, Its all about the enjoyment. The time we get together, the amount of interest you take in making me happy.
Lisa planned a suprise dinner for me, with my friends and a few of hers. It was very thoughtful, and the cheesecake was delicious.
Tuesday we went to Boliver, Lisa said she had never been on the ferry. Being as it has been over 8 months since Ike, I figured this was a safe trip. The ferry was great, Lisa seemed at ease - especially since I finally got her on a boat. - I was proud of her. Trying to make it an enjoyous adventure, I simply didn't think about all the destruction that Ike had left. There were still cars piled up, washers, dryers, and refigerators. It was literally depressing.
Then we had car trouble before getting on the ferry to return home. Lisa was calm and completely supportive the entire time.
Wednesday, We went downtown to find an underground mall, I have heard about and wanted to find since I was a kid. I was very disapointed, It did not live up to the expectations I had made in my head over the past 15 years. Anthony got sick at school, so we came home and knocked out about 2 hours of 30Rock. I swear Alec Baldwin is hilarious. Lisa took me to dinner, only expecting her family to be there. I did a double take when I saw my best friend Kevin at the table. Caleb smiled at me the whole time - He really enjoyed me having a birthday.
Anyways Lisa is the most thoughtful , caring, unselfish person I have ever known. This blog is just for me to show my appreciation to her, in debt for her love, warm, caring, and consideration.
I love you honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.