Monday, April 27, 2009

Friday Night.


So Lisa and I planned date night Friday Night. We ahven't had a date night in a while, So I was excited. There is nothing like quality time.


Lisa comes home, not in the greastest mood, but its manageable. She has bad days sometimes, most I can do , is just hope I can distract her.


So we head out to the movies. She really wants to see this movie "obsessed" with Beyonce. We get our tickets at the Hollywood. No line on Friday night, this is amazing. We are in the concession line. Pickles come in a bag - this is a really big disapointment for Lisa. I feel upset for her, but at the same token, I'm happy, because she won't mix her pickle in the popcorn.


The movie starts - The crazy girl in the movie is named "Lisa". And every time I hear her name

I have the tendency to look over at Lisa. Lisa's name reminds me of my true love and other half.

So everytime I look over, Lisa goes what I'm not like that. She seems really self concious. Maybe she has a little bit of phsyco tendencies that I havent seen yet. I continue to mess with her throughout the movie. It was alot of fun. The movie was good, I won't spoil it for the rest of you.


We come out of the movie to lisa getting texts about it flooding. Just the luck. With my car getting flooded out the week before, we only have 2 cars left, and we are in the worst spot known in pasadena to flood at a drop of a hat.


So we run through the pouring rain, jump in the car, and vow to find higher ground and beat the hail storm, and trencherous flood water that we know is imminent. about an hour later, after sitting in a strangers driveway for 30 minutes, we make it home.


Date night is rained out, but we made it home with no property damage, no flooded cars, and each other, thats good enough for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.