The whole idea of me making this post is to get lisa to start posting on hers. The last thing that really disturbed me, was a foot bath in the dining area of Willy's Ice House. Lisa explained they have a sandbox outside, and people need to wash their feet. There is a dining table within a 4 foot radius of the appalling foot bath. If I was sitting at said table eating, and a random person with appalling feet went to wash them - I honestly don't know if I could keep control of my food from exiting my stomach. The last thing I was to see is fat, long, hairy, hobbit, gnome, boat feet, or any combination of the previously mentioned while I'm eating.
Lisa took a picture of said foot bath, but honestly their should be some health code violation for such a thing. I stared at it the whole time while I ate my chicken salad.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.