Friday, April 24, 2009

Lisa


All my life, I couldnt have told you what was missing from it. I can't even tell you I knew something was missing. Then for some reason coincidence brings this wonderful woman into my life. The more we talked the more I realized that so many coincidences have put us within arms reach throughout our life, that it could only be fate.
I cant say I always believed in fate, but not only can I say now I believe in fate now, but I can also say I feel complete.
Never before in my life have I met someone with so much conviction, so much compassion for helping people, someone that is just a perfect match for me. Surely, I believe if there was a heaven on earth, its in her arms.
I have found my soulmate, my one desire, the one who makes me truly happy.
Sure, She has her quirks, and we have our differences from time to time. When the day is done though, There is no place I would rather be than next to my angel, Lisa.
Thank you honey for being in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.