Apparently I passed out the other night, before Lisa.
In the morning, I did my usual careful poke and prod, a few nudges - Lisa was unusually grumpy. Sometimes she is grumpy, normally I hear a "good morning honey" in this cute little girl voice. (As demented as it is - I like this little voice).
Lisa tells me she took Tylenol Pm too late. She moved unusually slow - I left to work, while she was getting ready. I didn't find out til hours later after several IM conversations (which sometimes made little sense) that she had been up all night.
So after work, I pick up Anthony. I explain to him his mom is very tired, and will probably go straight to bed. So we will have to fend for ourselves for dinner. he is upset becuase his mom, cooks with love, obviously I don't. (He got this idea when I had to explain to him that brocolli was good, and his mom slaved over the stove and cooked dinner for him and myself with much love and dedication.) i told him I could cook with much love - but it was usually pb and jelly -lol. cooking and preparing - are interelated in my vocabulary.
Lisa as tired as she was, comes home and decides to rearrange the kitchen. This I didnt expect.
an hour later - we are alot more organized than before. If I participate, then when I empty the dishwasher I know where things go. ( So she got complete participation on my part.)
We watch L&O , I rubbed her head - she finally fell asleep around midnight. I was really glad this morning, when she said she slept well last night. mission accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.