Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lisa and animals.



Ok for all you pet lovers, I can't help you. She really shows no emotion for animals.





One day she called me, first thing she asks - "are possums stupid?" I'm thinking to myself, why is she asking me this?, is this a joke - I answer carefully," I'm not sure honey, why do you ask?"


She answers happily. " Because there are 5 dead on the road, you would figure after the first one got ran over the rest would have ran or something" " They must be really stupid". Then she concluded that they all had a mass possum suicide.





All I could do was laugh. Where does she come up with this stuff? I would have thought, yuck thats nasty, I hope none of that sticks to my tires or flings up on my car. My car will stink for weeks, but Lisa just wonders how they can all be so stupid, or did they have a suicide pack?





She sometimes has the idea of getting a puppy. A beagal to be exact. I think years of loving snoopy has touched that pet side of her brain (just a little bit) That usually last about 5 minutes, til her next rant on animals, or when I remind her how allergic she is to them.

I have to agree with Lisa on letting a dog lick you, your face, doggy kisses, or whatever else you call it. They really eat poop. That crap about a dog having a clean mouth, yeah - we are not going to take your word on it. You might as well eat poop too - and we don't want to watch.

PS: When it comes to you taking your animals to the doctor and spending money, don't bother telling her about it, then I have to heasr her rant about how many bills you could have paid off, or bought that new car you have been wanting.





Yes I know possum has an "o" in front - I refuse to conform, it looks stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.