Friday, April 24, 2009

pickles and popcorn!


So Lisa likes to remind me on occassion her unusual fetish which is sticking her pickle in the bowl of popcorn when I'm not looking. This produces a look on my face (mixture of bitter beer face, and that look someone gets right before they vomit.)
Well after futher research, I have discovered there is actually a market for this kind of thing. Some people actually like pickle flavored popcorn. I support anything that makes you happy Lisa, but if your gonna dip please use a seperate bowl, or tell me you have conquered the popcorn bowl and I cant have anymore. I love you honey - but this goes along with mixing food, I just cant seem to enjoy the taste of these two mixed together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.